Vinyl Electrical Tapes – Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape HTAPE-FLEX15-BK12x10
HelaTape Flex 15, Article number: 710-00145
- Vinyl electrical tape in many different colours
- Used for insulation, protection, fixing, maintenance, colour coding and more
- Good resistance to abrasion, sunlight, moisture, chemicals and varying weather conditions
- Highly flexible with outstanding adhesion performance
- Harnessing of wires and cables
- Suitable for mechanical and electrical applications up to 1 kV
- VDE approved according to IEC 60454-3-1-6/F-PVCP/90
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60454-2
Certifications & Approvals
Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices up to 1 kV.
Protective jacketing for low, medium, and high voltage splices.
Wrapping of wire harnesses and cables.
Used for indoor and outdoor applications.
More products in this product groupVinyl Electrical Tapes – Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape >
|Description Short (BMEcat) (max. 150 characters)||HELATAPE-FLEX15-15mmx10m|
|GLOBAL PART DESCRIPTION||HTAPE-FLEX15-BK12x10-PVC-BK|
|Package Quantity per||reel|
|Product Family||HelaTape Flex 15|
|Product Group||Vinyl Electrical Tapes – Commercial Grade Vinyl Electrical Tape|
|Adhesion to Backing||1.5N/10 mm|
|Adhesion to Steel||1.8N/10 mm|
|Breaking Strength||28N/10 mm|
|Dielectric Strength||45 kV/mm|
|Elongation at break||200 %|
|Operating Temperature - °C||-10 °C to +90 °C|
|Self extinguishing (Yes/No) ETIM||Yes|
|Shelf Life||5 years|
|EAN / GTIN||4031026433097|