Cable Scout+: Easy-fit cable rods to install cables in a safe way
Cable Scout+ is a professional cable routing tool which enables installers to easily route cables, saving time, even with the most challenging installations and places difficult to access.
Cable Scout+ impresses with its new design and improved functionality. Due to a remodelled grip the cable rods can be easily screwed together. All components, rods and attachments, can be stored in the handy storage and carrying bags. Cable Scout+ is supplied with a range of useful standard accessories. Additional accessories can be purchased separately.
This practical and self-explaining cable installation system facilitates the quick and easy installation of cables via suspended ceilings, behind walls or under floors and many other applications.
Cable Scout+ Sets
The cable rods are manufactured from high quality Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), which enables a load carrying capacity of up to 200 kg. Cable Scout+ offers a range of features which allows the installer to illuminate, grip, inspect and retrieve by using the range of accessories.
The cable installation system Cable Scout+ is supplied in a useful durable bag which contains the rods and accessories all in one place.
The Handy Set is made up for fitting in a tool box.
• 1 rod x 40 cm (white), 2 rods x 40 cm (red) and 1 rod x 40 cm (blue)
• 40 cm white flexi lead
• Domed bullet
• Mini hook and mini eye
The Basic Set is designed to perform basic cable installation.
• 10 rods x 1 m (white), 15 cm white flexi lead
• Gender changer, tuff hook and mini eye
The most comprehensive set is the Deluxe set which is aimed for carrying out larger installations. It contains:
• 2 rods x 1 m (white), 6 rods x 1 m (red), 2 rods x 1 m (blue)
• 15 cm white flexi lead, split ring, gender changer
• Tuff hook, mini eye, domed bullet, flat bullet, beam, single magnet
Accessories for Cable Scout+
Cable Scout+ is supplied with a range of useful standard accessories. Additional accessories can be purchased separately.
Cable Grips are designed to grip objects and provide reliable and time saving method of securing cables and pipes to the rods. Just open the grip by compressing the braid, push the grip over the cable or pipe and release the grip, which will contract and establish a tight grip on the cable or pipe to the cable rod set.
Features and Benefits
• Accessory kit includes a lot of useful tools
• User can inspect, illuminate and retrieve
• Cable grips allows a very fast way to pull cables
• Whisk glides smoothly over obstacles
• LED Beam brings light into the dark
• Strong magnet lifts metallic tools up to 2.5 kg weight
1. Cable Grips are available in five different sizes to attach a wide range of cable diameters.
2. The whisk allows the rod to glide over obstructions easily.
3. The Cable Scout+ Beam - a perfect tool for seeing into cavities.
4. The strong magnet lifts a metallic tool of up to 2.5 kg.
Accessory Kit: Includes a 15 cm long flexi lead, gender changer, mini hook, tuff hook,
mini eye, split ring, round bullet, flat bullet, single magnet, chain
Cable Grip: Suitable for diameter 1.6 - 3.0 cm
Cable grips: Suitable for diameters 0.4 - 1.5 cm
Whisk: Enables cables to glide over rough and uneven surfaces.
Beam: Useful for inspection purposes in dark surroundings.
Strong Magnet: A helpful tool to lift metal tools with up to 2.5 kg weight
Rod pairs: Cable Scout+
The flexible cable rods made of glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) are simply screwed together and fitted with clever attachments. Three diameters and different bending radii guarantee high flexibility at work.
The rods can be bent, pushed or pulled and bear cable weight even up to 200 kg.
Details rod selection
||One pair of 1 m blue rods
One pair of 1 m nylon rods
||One pair of 1 m red rods
||One pair of 1 m white rods
Cable Scout+ helps:
... in cavities ... ... through small access holes ...
... under floor installations ... ... over suspended ceilings.