You develop and build aircrafts. We implement ideas into solutions.
HellermannTyton always sets the highest standards in the area of cable ties and fastening systems, cable protection, identification systems and data network technology.
Our products for application in aircrafts are certified according to the most common high quality standards of the aerospace industry and can be developed and implemented according to your ideas and requirements.
Longevity, the highest quality standards and excellent cost-effectiveness are a matter of course.
Close collaboration with our customers has top priority. For special requirements such as weight-optimised plastic parts or the substitution of metal parts, for example, our expert teams are forging ahead with new developments for the aerospace industry together with you.
Helagaine HEGMAN and HEGMANWO are braided flexible and non-flammable sleeving certified according to EN 6049 003 and 004. They are made from meta-aramid NOMEX®. The high expansion allows easy installation, even over long lengths and connectors.
• Optimal mechanical protection for harnesses in
most severe conditions such as abrasion,
flames and high temperatures
• Very high resistance to radiation and fluids
• Water and oil repellent
HellermannTyton, specialist for fixing cable harnesses, propose a range of lacing cords and tapes of high quality, meeting the most common and demanding standards and specifications such as NSA8420 (Airbus) or MIL.
• Very efficient fixing on wires and cables for
limited space and weight
• High tensile strength (breaking strength)
• Without damaging the wire insulation
V-Series is the consequent advancement of HellermannTyton’s outside serrated cable ties. 90° angled head. Easy and parallel insertion. Good fit to bundles, tubes, harness etc.
• Low and rounded profile head, therefore less
height above the bundle, no damage of parallel
• Smooth surface to the bundle, no damage of
insulation, safe in use and personal protection
• Up to 20% higher tensile strength compared to
other ties with similar strap cross-section
HellermannTyton’s premium printer is specifically designed for medium and heavy duty industrial applications. The 300 dpi print head fulfils all standard requirements for printing bar codes, warning signs, logos and written information.
• Exceptionally durable print head is of the
• Print accuracy, consistency, speed, and power
• Standard adjustments are carried out with the
• Print speeds up to 125mm per second (5″ per
second) dependent upon material
Do you have any questions?
Please use our contact form below to send us your questions directly. We will answer your request as quickly as possible!