Simple installation and a secure hold:
with corrugated tubing clips from HellermannTyton
Tailored to the requirements of the automotive industry
A wide variety of corrugated or convoluted tubes are used in the automotive sector. The requirements for a suitable holder are as varied as the individual applications. While some scenarios require a simple fastener or a firm hold, other scenarios focus on safe and easy maintenance. HellermannTyton's corrugated tubing holders fulfil all these characteristics – and more.
Product advantages at a glance:
- rattle-free routing of corrugated tubing
- high quality plastic solutions save space and weight
- quick and easy installation saves time
- partially self-closing and reopenable,
practical benefit for maintenance work
- parallel routing possible
For questions or inquiries contact us now.
Whether for round or oval holes, for screw fitting or for tool-free mounting on weld studs, or threaded studs, with almost 100 product variants, we offer the right convoluted tube holder or bracket for every application – and in genuine HellermannTyton quality.
You need more? Discover our complete portfolio for the automotive sector now, here in our Automotive Portal.
If you want to, you can also enjoy exploring our world of automotive products through our Automotive Catalogue.
Fully able to supply and deliver –
any place, any time
With product development in 13 countries and 17 production facilities, we are present around the globe and optimally networked. This enables us to ensure full supply at all times, even in changing markets.
In addition to our broad standard product portfolio, you benefit from our globally networked development teams. Thanks to their many years of experience, they know and understand your production processes very well and, if necessary, will work with you on site to develop individual, customer-specific solutions.
How can we help you? Send us your request now.
Three selected product highlights
2-piece fixing ties, screwable
- for heavy duty applications
- a good alternative to metal clamps
- withstands vibration and displacement forces
- high tightening torque thanks to metal bushing
With fir tree foot part, heat- and impact-resistant
- a single fir tree foot part can be used for a variety of panel thicknesses
- also suitable for threaded holes
- simply click in place to safely guide tubing
- axial slipping is prevented by a profile in the corrugated tube holder
Ratchet P-Clamp, for increased fire protection
- Complies with UL94 V0 requirement for low smoke emission
- Low development of toxic gases and corrosive acids in the event of fire
- Includes special rib for holding corrugated tubes
- Prevents lateral slipping of the tubing
For more details and our complete portfolio please check our Automotive Portal.
You can find all fixing solutions for tubing in our Automotive Portal
For more information on the selected products above, as well as a complete overview of all our automotive corrugated tubing supports (see screenshot), please visit the HellermannTyton Automotive Portal - the perfect platform for designers, engineers and purchasers of automotive cable management products.
- gain an overview of thousands of standard products for a wide range of applications
- the technical specifications of the products are always up to date
- see at a glance whether OEM releases exist
- find products by your customer part numbers
- create a bill of material (BOM) directly from the portal
- receive the contact information of your designated Key Account Manager
- new parts are added regularly
Not registered yet? Then you should register today!
From automotive engineering dreams to reality
We work hand-in-hand with customers in the automotive industry to design and produce lightweight and multifunctional components that fasten and protect the electronics and wiring in vehicles. Our goal is to give automotive innovators the freedom to create the future of mobility – today.
Cable ties with integrated RFID transponder
Autotool 2000 CPK
Automatic bundling up to Ø 20 mm
Heat shrinkable tubing 2:1 - flexible and coloured
1-Piece Fixing Ties with Arrowhead, with Disc, sealed
2-piece fixing ties for edges