Cable tie inside serrated, 100.0x2.5mm, Ø1.5-22.0mm, black, 1000pcs.
- UV-resistant black cable tie available in a wide range of sizes
- Made from 100 % high quality plastic, allows for good recycling
- Inside serration for a strong hold onto bundles
- Easy application either manually or with a processing tool
- Simple to insert due to bent tail
More products in this product group:
|These inside serrated cable ties are made of UV-resistant Polyamide 6.6 (PA66W/UV) and thus suitable for outdoor applications. UV stabilised cable ties resist UV radiation for a considerably longer period compared to standard PA66 cable ties. They can easily be used for bundling and securing cables, pipes and hoses especially in outdoor areas.
|MK3PNSP2, EVOcut, MK7P, MK20, EVO7SP, EVO7i
|Identification Plate Position
|Polyamide 6.6, UV-resistant (PA66W)
|Package Content packed in
|T-Series in PA66W/UV black
|Cable ties for outdoor use (UV-resistant)
|Releasable Closure (Yes/No)