- Manufactured from polyamide 11
- High UV resistance for long-term outdoor applications
- Stable technical performance even at very low temperatures
- High resistance to chemicals, including chlorides
- Low water absorption rate for consistent technical performance and high durability
Certifications & Approvals
GalvaLok cable ties have many technical features which make them suitable for use in many applications for fixing and supporting cables, pipes and other elements. The polyamide 11 used to manufacture these ties offers excellent resistance to chemicals in even the most challenging environments such as offshore, oil rigs, construction vehicles, trucks and trailer.
These cable ties have excellent UV resistance as well as being highly resistant to chemicals like chlorides: recommended for use on galvanised steel, especially on solar panel installations.
In addition, the material has a high impact resistance to low temperatures which enables GalvaLok ties to be used in areas where it is cold, for example at high altitudes or Nordic countries.