- Electrically operated cable tying system
- Power supply through Power pack CPK - Input: 100-240 V a.c., 50/60 Hz; Output: 25.2 V d.c., max. 150 W
- Integration into fully automated production lines (Power pack CPK with control box necessary)
- Cycle time 0.8-1.2 sec. depending on quality and force
- Stationary and flexible use with devices possible
- HT Data Management CPK software (included) - for extensive data evaluation and monitoring of the tensioning process
- User-friendly menu in various languages included
- Process-reliable, constant and reproducable bundling and cutting up to Ø 20 mm
- Removable handle for space-saving integration
Certifications & Approvals
The Autotool 2000 CPK is an electrically operated and automated cable tying system. It has been developed to speed up bundling processes and to make the production more efficient. Besides the high speed bundling, this cable tying system is characterized by its simple operation and user-friendly ergonomics. The Autotool 2000 CPK offers a display for the settings and user information in 20 languages. One main feature of the Autotool 2000 CPK is the software "HT Data Management CPK".
This feature enables the easy parameterization of the tool for customers applications. The parameterization can easily be carried out via computer. Additionally the "HT Data Management CPK" offers an export function for the saved manufacturing data as well as further service functions. Therefore it ensures a consistent documentation for every binding process through the tool. The firmware of the AT2000 CPK tool enables various bundling and cutting functions. It is possible to define a loop diameter and to choose the length of an extended strap as an example. The function to cut with the tension released is of great value especially for applications with a very flexible bundling good (like silicone cables).
The Autotool 2000 CPK is ideally suited for handling high volume applications in wire harness facilities, automotive and industrial companies and in the packaging sector. With either the Bench mount kit CPK or the Overhead suspension CPK, the Autotool 2000 CPK is suitable for both stationary and flexible applications.
By using the optional Power pack CPK with control box the Autotool 2000 CPK can be integrated into fully automated production lines through a serial interface. Due to the removable handle less assembly space is needed.
Bandoleers of 50 cable ties as well as reels of 3,500 cable ties can be used.