- • Overview of the range of PEEK cable ties for high temperature applications up to +240 °C
- • Combines the performance of a metal tie with the ease of use of a
- polyamide cable tie
- • Outside serrated cable tie with smooth surface to the bundle
- • Close fit to the cable bundle
- • Good chemical resistance, high yield strength, UV-resistant
HellermannTyton Sample Packs give you an overview of products from our portfolio and consolidate the most important information.
This sample pack actually consists of a variety of PEEK products we have in our portfolio.
High temperature is a key issue from the automotive industry to aerospace, rail, ship building and chemical industry. Engineers face challenges posed by high temperature scenarios time and again. We develop customised products such as heat resistant cable ties made of plastics, high temperature insulation products or heat resistant sleeving to meet your individual demands.