Fixing tie for hole (round), inside serrated, Ø4.0-45.0mm, black, 100pcs.
Številka proizvoda 156-00705
- Pre-assembled 2-piece fixing tie with fir tree foot part
- Cable tie head can be moved after bundling
- Easy to assemble without the need for a tool
- Disc adjusts tie for pressure from various directions and minimises access of dust and dirt
- Fir tree foot part can be used for a variety of panel thicknesses
- Suitable for use within threaded holes
Zahtevajte svojo individualno ponudbo zdaj
More products in this product group:
|Primarily designed for fixing cable harnesses in the automotive industry their simplicity, and ease of use, has seen these parts used in everything from aircraft, to switch-gear, to washing machines.
|MK3PNSP2, EVOcut, MK7P, MK10-SB, MK20, EVO7, EVO7SP, EVO7i, EVO9, EVO9SP
|Polyamide 6.6, heat stabilised (PA66HS)
|These two-piece fixings are supplied ready assembled and offer a simple and versatile method of bundling and fixing cables. The fir-tree base will easily push into pre-punched holes in panels or threaded, blind, holes and offers a very secure fixing. The two-piece design enables the head of the tie to be orientated to the required position to ease assembly, whilst the 'disc' on the top of the fir tree covers the hole and minimises the ingress of water and dirt.
|Polyamide 6.6 (PA66)
|Identification Plate Position
|Polyamide 6.6, heat stabilised (PA66HS), Polyamide 6.6 (PA66)
|Package Content packed in
|Fir tree parts FT6
|2-piece fixing ties with fir tree, with disc, for round holes
|Releasable Closure (Yes/No)