- Suitable for all types of suspended ceilings and a variety of insulation materials
- Ensures safety distance between the downlight, damp-proof foil and insulation material
- Additional spikes at the bottom of the product prevent shifting during installation
- Connection without the need for screws, with HelaCon Lux connectors included
- Prevents damage to insulation material caused by overheating
- Improves life span and reliability of lamps
- Quick and easy one-click installation with bayonet mechanism
- Can also be used to install downlights and speakers in concrete ceilings constructed on-site
- Tested according to EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-2, and NF C 15100
Certifikati in standardi
SpotClip-Box has been designed especially for passive houses. This innovative downlight cover prevents contact between insulation material and the bulb. The insulation remains continuous, thus avoiding any breach in the integrity of insulation in the passive house. SpotClip-Box is suitable for LED and compact fluorescent-lamp downlights with a diameter of up to 75 mm and a maximum height of 130 mm.
It is available as a complete kit, including HelaCon Lux wire connectors and all necessary mounting components.