Cable puller: clever solutions around electrical installation with Cable Scout+
Easy-fit cable rods – install cables in a safe and comfortable way
Cable Scout+ is a professional cable puller tool which enables electrical installers to easily route cables, saving time, even with the most challenging electrical installations and hard-to-reach places, as for example spaces between walls.
Cable Scout+ impresses with its new design and improved functionality. Due to a remodelled grip the wire rods can be easily screwed together. All components, rods and attachments, can be stored in the handy storage and carrying bags. Cable Scout+ is supplied with a range of useful standard accessories. Additional accessories can be purchased separately.
This practical and self-explaining cable pulling system facilitates the quick and easy installation of wires via suspended ceilings, behind walls, through sub-floors and many other applications.
Cable routing tool sets: from small to large
The cable poles are manufactured from high quality Fiberglass, which enables a load carrying capacity of up to 200 kg (approx. 440 lbs). The pulling system Cable Scout+ offers a range of features which allows the electrical installer to illuminate, grip, inspect and retrieve by using the range of accessories.
The pulling system Cable Scout+ is supplied in a useful durable bag which contains the rods and accessories all in one place.
Cable puller: Handy Kit
The Handy Set is made up for fitting in a tool box.
• 1 tugger x 40 cm length (white), 2 pullers x 40 cm (red) and 1 puller x 40 cm (blue)
• Puller material: Fiberglass (GF)
• 40 cm white flexi lead
• Domed bullet
• Mini hook and mini eye
Cable puller: Basic Kit
The Basic Set is designed to perform basic cable installation.
• 10 pull rods x 1 m length (white), 15 cm white flexi lead
• Gender changer, tuff hook and mini eye
Cable puller: Deluxe Kit
The most comprehensive set is the Deluxe set. This cable routing tool set is aimed for carrying out larger installations. It contains:
• 2 rods x 1 m (white), 6 rods x 1 m (red), 2 rods x 1 m (blue)
• 15 cm white flexi lead, split ring, gender changer
• Tuff hook, mini eye, domed bullet, flat bullet, beam, single magnet
Accessories for Cable Scout+ puller
Our cable routing tool is supplied with a range of useful standard come-alongs. Additional accessories can be purchased separately.
Cable Grips are designed to grip objects and provide reliable and time saving method of securing lines and pipes to the rods. Just open the grip by compressing the braid, push the grip over the wire or pipe and release the grip, which will contract and establish a tight grip on the wire or pipe to the cable puller set.
Features and Benefits
• Accessory kit includes a lot of useful tools
• User can inspect, illuminate and retrieve
• Cable grips allows a very fast way of pulling cables
• Easy Push-Pull: whisk / cable glider slides gently over obstacles
• LED Beam brings light into the dark
• Strong magnet lifts metallic tools up to 2.5 kg weight (approx. 5,51 lbs)
1. Cable Grips are available in five different sizes to attach a wide range of cable diameters.
2. The whisk allows the rod to glide over obstructions easily.
3. The Cable Scout+ Beam - a perfect tool for seeing into cavities.
4. The strong magnet lifts a metallic tool of up to 2.5 kg.
Accessory Kit: Includes a 15 cm long flexi lead, gender changer, mini hook, tuff hook,
Cable Grip: Suitable for diameter 1.6 - 3.0 cm
Cable grips: Suitable for diameters 0.4 - 1.5 cm
Whisk / cable glider: Enables cables to glide over rough and uneven surfaces, easy pull
Beam: Useful for inspection purposes in dark surroundings, e.g. behind walls
Strong Magnet: A helpful tool to lift metal tools with up to 2.5 kg weight
Rod pairs: Cable Scout+
The flexible cable rods made of Fiberglass are simply screwed together and fitted with clever attachments. Three diameters and different bending radii guarantee high flexibility at work.
The cable puller can be bent, pushed or pulled and bear wire load even up to 200 kg (approx. 440 lbs).
Details rod selection
|CS-P6||One pair of 1 m blue wire puller||strong||6.0||897-90007|
One pair of 1 m nylon wire puller
|CS-P5||One pair of 1 m red wire puller||medium||5.0||897-90006|
|CS-P4||One pair of 1 m white wire puller||flexible||4.0||897-90005|
Where to use cable pulling systems:
A cable routing tool helps to pull lines through walls and cavities.
You want to pull wires through small access holes in wall? No problem.
Cable rods enable simple pulling of wires through sub-floors.
Pull cords over suspended ceilings – thanks to our cable glider completely effortless.