When using HellermannTyton’s modular jacks, patch panels, and patch cords with approved horizontal cables, the GigaBand® Category 6 and MegaBand® Category 5e systems far exceed the TIA requirements for structured cabling systems. HellermannTyton’s modular jacks are an integral part of the Category 6 and Category 5e systems, offering quality, versatility and reliability.
• Standard keystone style interface
• RJ45 terminated to a 110 IDC PCB connector
• Jack life a maximum of 1,000 insertions
• Contact set constructed of phosphor bronze material with 50 micro-inch gold plating
• Components manufactured from UL94V-0 thermoplastic material
• Unique strain relief design secures cable terminations
• Innovative crosstalk cancellation technology – 10 internal contacts (two extra to cancel out crosstalk) and 8 external contacts in standard configuration to accept industry standard patch cords
• Staggered contacts provide superior performance
• Configured with both 568A and 568B wiring schemes
• IDC accepts 22-26 AWG solid twisted-pair cable
• Available in 12 colors to match any faceplate or color coding identification
• Palm tool available for easy on-site installation
• RJ45 jacks are factory tested 200 times with an RJ11 plug (4P or 6P) to ensure there is no damage to the contacts.
• Each jack is individually tested three times to ensure quality performance
• IDC is factory tested to 50 terminations