Features and Benefits
The HellermannTyton Category 6 AlphaSnap line of patch panels is the ultimate in patch panel technology. The panels are equipped with individual, fully modular printed circuit boards (PCBs). Rather than replace the entire panel, each port can be individually removed and replaced if damaged during installation. The AlphaSnap panel is equipped with a rear cable manager.
Constructed from extruded aluminum and toughened plastic, this rear cable management bar easily snaps in and out of the back of the patch panel without the need of tools. Four Grip Tie mounts, located along the length of the management bar slide into position, ensure that cables are not twisted or pinched during installation. The AlphaSnap panel introduces a patented slide labeling system, providing excellent protection for panel identification.
The panels are configured for both T568A and T568B wiring, eliminating the need for additional panels.
• All modules are individually removable and replaceable
• Panel features very sturdy construction with thick rolled-edge steel plates
• Each port is individually tested 3 times to ensure quality performance
• Unique, patented slide label system provides a flush front panel face
• Label ramp provides easy insertion of the patented slide label
• Pre-perforated label sheets are available for use with HellermannTyton TagPrint PRO software*
• Configured for 568A or 568B wiring on same panel
• Lightweight aluminum rear cable manager comes with the panel and provides for neat and organized installation
• Utilizes same innovative crosstalk technology used in HellermannTyton modular jacks with 10 internal contacts to reduce NEXT
• Optional front cable manager is offered in 1U size and hangs from patch panel screws