Helagaine Twist-In RR: rodent repellent self-wrapping woven sleeving.
Learn about the new Twist-In RR:
Twist-In RR is a self-wrapping woven sleeving, lightweight and repositionable, made of polyester monofilaments and fiberglass multifilaments. It is meant to protect cables (power, signal, fibre optic) and hoses against rodents. Its particular construction and self-wrapping closing system allow Twist-In RR to bundle and protect cable harnesses in a fast and easy way, taking up significant differences in cross sections, elbows, connections etc. This sleeving offers excellent characteristics in terms of abrasion resistance, UV, vibrations and impacts protection.
Operational benefits at a glance:
- Self-wrapping woven sleeving made of glass-fibre and PET polyester
- Rodent repellent
- Provides very good protection against abrasion, UV, vibrations and impacts
- Quick and easy installation and removal, ideal for retro-fitting
- Very good resistance to acids and solvents
- Very good resistance to UV and weathering
- Very good resistance to micro-organisms